Lets keep it simple, easy no fuss returns policy.
We do understand that shopping online may mean you select an item of clothing or an accessory that may not be quite right and perhaps look different to what you thought.
With this in mind we are happy to accept returns for an exchange but not a refund. We will provide you with a store credit. Once Street Fit Clothing obtains your return, you will be notified by email of store credit and how to use it. Your store credit will be valid for 3 months.
Here’s the simple procedure for return/exchange/refund goods purchased online:
- Will we only accept returns if they are made within 14 days of purchase or from when you receive the product.
- We will except return via mail and in person. You can return your product to Street Fit Clothing, PO Box 133 Strathdale Vic 3550.
Here are some fair conditions:
- All return/exchange must be requested within 14 days of purchase
- Garments must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels and incidentals (ie buttons) are attached. Please take care trying on as we will not exchange if there are makeup stains. We will inspect each item closely and if we deem them not fit for exchange we will ship back to the customer.
- Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be refunded unless the garment is faulty.
- We do not accept any returns for exchange or refund on sale items unless you require a different size, we will do our best to accommodate you. So please choose carefully. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change size on a sale item
Under Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement on final sale items if you change your mind. This includes a change of mind with regards to colour, size and fit.
- If you wish to change for a different style, we will need to wait until your product has returned to issue using your store credit as we can not hold items for exchange.
- If you purchase an item and decide to return it for store credit and that item has gone on sale in the mean time, you will be offered the credit to the value of the sale price.
- If an item is faulty, we apologies as we do our best to inspect the product before we ship to you. We ask that you contact us via email and we will arrange to cover the shipping costs to return the item and provide you with store credit or exchange of the same item if available.
- We may list items for pre-order from time to time, this means that the item once processed will be delivered to us you will not be able to cancel a pre-order, until it has arrived and you may request a store credit.
Gifts: If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Thank you once again for shopping with Street Fit Clothing. We hope you have a great shopping experience and love your products as much as we do.